Archives: May 2019

    Harrogate council in battery warning after RCV fire

    Harrogate borough council has issued a reminder to residents not to dispose of lithium ion batteries within mixed dry recyclable waste, following a small fire in a recycling collection vehicle this week. The incident occurred yesterday morning (14 May) in a split-body vehicle collecting recyclable waste from households. Collection crew...

    Like almost all sites, we use harmless cookies for Google Analytics. Click here to opt-out.